Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I had a bad orgy and can't get rid of it?

6 guys and me work in an office, i am an attractive 23 year girl and have six handsome confident men working next to me all day, i do drive them crazy on purpose by wearing perfume and low cut skirts, but the other night we all went for drinks and we all got drunk, the manager booked a motel room and ordered a curry for everyone and we had bottles of pina coladas after we ate we then had sex. all six men were on me and i let the guys do what they wanted with me, problem is one of the guys who was very big decided to give me anal, while i held the others in my hands, mouth and vagina, the guy giving me anal was fine but he pulled out too fast and i ended up sprayying the room with diaorrea I speaded it everywhere and since then i have had to work in the same office with everyone treating me strangely? help what do I do? i earn alot and do not want to quit!

No comments:

Post a Comment