Monday, July 18, 2011

Obese person looking for some help?

Well I am obese and I weigh 325 pounds. I am 21 years old and obesity has ruined my social life. Me being obese makes me so sad. I also struggle with emotional eating-really badly. this has been a problem of mine for the longest time and I want to change my life. At times I don't even want to go outside because some people can be so rude. I am not trying to make anyone feel bad for me, I am just seeking for advice. I have suffered for too long being obese and I would finally like to try to change myself. I also have low self esteem due to my obesity and just don't feel good about myself. the hard thing Is me trying to avoid junk food and STICK with my weight loss goals. can you please help me? I am In need of all the help and advice I can get....

No comments:

Post a Comment