Sunday, July 17, 2011

Has anyone ever "freaked out" or sort of "went crazy" from drinking while on an ssri?

Hi, I just started taking an ssri called paxil and I want to drink alcohol socially but am scared of what the outcome maybe due to some past experiences......a few years ago I was on a different ssri called effexor and one night I had been drinking heavily to the point of blacking out, while I was blacked out people filled me in on what I was doing...I pretty much lost it and was acting like a crazy person like talking to myself a little bit and just acting VERY strangely....I dont remember ne thing but this experience was very embarresing...SO I want to know if ne 1 has ever had a similar experience or if it was just me? Im not normally a "crazy" person AT ALL, and im taking it for mild anxiety....any answers would b great thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment