Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I still like this girl but I don't really like her anymore.?

So I've never ever felt like I really really like a girl, I just like them and we just act like friends. But last school year, I met this girl and I really liked her. I have never felt like that before, and at one point I think I may have even almost loved her. Yes, I know I'm too young for that, but, I really couldn't help myself. I really liked the girl. Anyway, I'm like 99 percent sure she also liked me, and we would hug like everyday and stuff like that. However, one day, when our band when to this music camp, she started acting strangely. She kept hanging out with this guy a grade above her, and she was literally with him the whole time. I was kinda wondering what the heck was going on, and I was also really jealous already. Then, the last day of that camp, they were holding hands. So obviously, I was REALLY upset. Before the concert that the girl and I had, the girl and guy were sitting next to each other. I was sitting behind them, feeling all gloomy. So since I was sad, I seeked help from the only person that knew who I liked that time, which was this girl named Erica. And I told a few people that the girl was dating the guy, even though they didn't know I liked her, which they probably did anyway, or found out during that conversation. After that weekend, the girl seemed mad at me. She would not talk to me at ALL. Well, I later found out the reason was because I was telling people about the whole holding hands and stuff like that. Well, I was kinda sad, but later I found out it was kinda ridiculous for her to be mad at me for that. She did that a other few times to me, maybe four or something, and I started to ignore her. Each day after that, I disliked her more and more. And I completely ignored her. She started to ignore me, too. About 2 weeks ago I found out why she was ignoring me. She thought I hated her (which I might have), so she wanted to ignore me 'cause she didn't want trouble. Even though I dislike her now, I have always liked her. There's always this part of my body that will like her, but the other part, I don't like her anymore. Well, I kinda need to move on, and I still like her like I said. And I'm kinda thinking I'm an idiot for ignoring her 'cause I feel like this is my fault. All I'm asking you answerers is how should I deal with this, on a scale from 1-10 how idiotic I am, and you can add other information. Thanks ):

No comments:

Post a Comment