Saturday, July 16, 2011

Being sensitive can change your mood?

I'm a sensitive teenager and i felt like i was bipolar because i would be sad over things i would have seen or heard. Such as going to a funeral of someone i wouldn't know much but it's like i put myself in their shoes and i become sad like i was actually them. Or a sad song or a song about somebodies life about their struggles especially rap has made me sad before it hasn't made me depressed though but i don't feel as active, or as excited, happy, and i just like sitting there like whatever it was i was thinking of had happened to me even though it hasn't or even come close. No song has made me happy, angry, or anything else just sad but not depressed. I think it makes me daydream because i don't realize what things are going on in my personal life when my mood changes to these subjects, songs and unfortunate events of someone i do or do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment