Friday, July 15, 2011

If I ask God for Him to cure my addiction of ADD medications today, then the addiction should disappear right?

First of all how this all started was because I was struggling all my life with ADHD in school been names called like stupid, retarded, handicapped, or just f-cked in the head and I HATE having ADHD so much and want it to go away by God! And then I am now addicted and have abused every one of the ADHD medications and my parents have to hide them and they raise they voices at all everytime I find them and do abuse them. So, if I get down on my knees, and beg again and again like I always did for God to heal my ADHD and my addiction of all the medications tonight, then the addiction should go away, right? I'm hoping so sense He's all powerful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment