Thursday, July 14, 2011

Parents/godparents do you worry about stuff that may or may not happen? How do I stop?

My whole life I have struggled with this-worrying about things that may or may not happen in the future. The most recent is me worrying they may or may not change telecommuting agreements at work and it may or may not mean moving. I know the smart thing to do would be to continue to live my life and worry about it if and when it happens. I know from past experiences no good comes of this. I think I have gotten better about living in the moment since I have had kids but this habit still creeps in and its totally counterproductive-for instance my county has some very good and very bad schools, but I have 2 years before my son starts and I'll have to decide whether to move, go to a magnet, use private, etc. yet I still worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment