Friday, July 15, 2011

Smart phone trouble...not fair?

Hey, ok, last year my dad got a blackberry. he didnt know there was a buy one get one free deal (plus the $30 smartphone fee). then my mom got a blackberry. She'd found out about the buy one get one and decided to let my sister have it who at the time was 16 and she told me that since i had to wait i could get ANY and i mean ANY phone i wanted (I decided i'd want the droid 2) SOOOOOO.... upcame my upgrade and i was told that i no longer could have my own smartphone! im 14 and i still struggle with the fact that i was promised something and then was denied that. Im left with my dads old work phone that messes uup quite often and sucks the battery too quick. Christmas is what im waiting for now. Ok so my sister has the iPod touch 3rd gen and I have 4th gen and shes in love with my ipod shes got her heart set on having mine sooooo I think itd be a great time to bring up me getting a smartphone preferrably iphone. What's your opinion on this whole ordeal? whos right whos wrong? What SHOULD happen next? Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment