Saturday, July 16, 2011

Would you dump me????

A few weeks ago I tried to kill myself by popping a hand full of tylenol. I messed up my insides real bad and now I see a therepist and physitrist. I am now on anti-depressants. I am also losing alot of weight real quickly, I have made myself puke before an'd I hardly eat (if I can get away with it).. My mother and therepist are concerned about my eating habits and my friends mother says if I dont start eating better Im going to get sick. Im a self-harmer, I burn, cut, snap rubber bands against my like skin, push pins into my skin, sometimes i get people pissed off so they'll hit me. I made a promise to my therepist that I wont harm but I broke that the very same night. I have been "struggling" with depression for about a year Ig and have been a self-harmer for like that long 2. I am losing friends quickly because they think Im trouble and I dont have such a good reputation right now. i get teased for trying to kill myself hurtting myself and for being on pills. I have smoked and drank. Im emo/goth by the way. Oh and Im about to be 14. What do you think of this? If you were my bf would you dump me or stay with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment